Your donations help us continue to serve the community.
There are several options for giving at First Baptist Church
Mailed In Giving
Checks made payable to First Baptist Church can be mailed to:
First Baptist Church
205 W. Piccadilly Street,
Winchester, VA 22601.
Giving Through BillPay with Your Bank
- Go online with your Bank’s BillPay website
- Set-up First Baptist Church as a “Payee”
- Have your payments automatically mailed on your behalf.
WORSHIP EXPERIENCE GIVING
Take advantage of the opportunity to give at any of our worship services by placing your gift in the offering plate. Checks may be made payable to First Baptist Church.
You may choose to give online using your Debit Card, Credit Card, or Bank Account through First Baptist Church electronic donations account. It’s safe, simple, and secure: all you will need are a few minutes to go through the process.
- To make a one-time or recurring donation just click the Red “Donate Today!” Button on the left.
- Once you click the button, you will be directed to our online ACS giving page.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation. (***please note: in the optional memo field, enter your envelope number.***)
- We provide annual giving statements following the close of the calendar year. Donors may also request current statements at any time from the finance office.
Features for Giving Online
- Give to the Budget (Tithes & Offerings)
- Give a one time gift instantly online
- Schedule regular giving (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.)
- Give to the Capital Campaign
- Schedule a contribution for a future date so that you don’t forget
- Pay via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Check Card